Highclere Hotel and Spa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
Highclere Hotel and Spa will retain consented data for up to 2 years after the last recorded transaction. The data stored will only ever be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is being used.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information but only ever with your consent:
- Name and Job Title,
- Contact Information Including Email Address, Telephone or Mobile Number
- Personal information such as date of birth, dietary requirements,
- Bank account and payment card information
- Booking History
- Transactional data including details about payments to and form you and other details of product and services you have purchased from us.
- Demographic Information Such As Postcode, Preferences and Interests,
- Other Information Relevant To Customer Surveys And/Or Offers
- If you ever wish to update any details we may hold, then please contact us on: email@example.com
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information provided to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you ever wish to update your marketing preferences then you can request access by email us on the given email below.
If you have provided a Email or Mobile number we may use this to contact you with information relevant to services that you have requested or with information which we believe to be related to or of a similar nature to your original request. We may also use these details to reach out to you through a third party advertiser.
Any information provided to Highclere Hotel and Spa (This data may be held by a secure third-party for the sole purpose of processing information, but we the High Highclere Hotel and Spa at all times is the ‘Controller’) is not sold or given for any purpose for which consent has not been given.
If you wish for any more detail on how your specific information is being used please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org