Say yes to new adventures…
We are located in heart of the beautiful Faralya, Turkey, about 15km south of Ölüdeniz (and 30km south of Fethiye).
The village itself is a pleasant sight to see, with its villas and gardens cascading towards the cliffs of the Valley.
We are less than one mile away from the amazing Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi).
A remote beach between the seawalls has crystal clear blue waters which is only accessible by boat.
Hence the name, there is a possibility you will see some different species of butterflies with rare colours and shapes.
Whether you want to go to the beach below or hike from above with the breath taking views it’s an experience you won’t forget and we can arrange boat or car transfers for any excursion.
You can visit Turkey all year round. The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September with average highs of 32 degrees Celsius and lows of 25 degrees Celsius with the warmest month being July. During the month of April, May, October and November you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between around 20 degrees on average. The coolest month is January.
- Butterfly Valley 0.9 miles
- Kabak Valley 1.7 miles
- Babadag Mountain 3.6 miles
- Belcekiz Beach 4.1 miles
- Oludeniz Nature Reserve and Beach 4.4 miles
- Lycian Way Trail 5.6 miles
- Kayakoy Ghost Town 6.4 miles
- Fethiye Castle 6.5 miles
- Pinara Antique City 9.1 miles
- Telmessos Rock Tombs 9.1 miles
- Butterfly Valley Mountain 1 miles
- Lycian Way Mountain 1 miles
- Aegean Sea Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Mediterranean Sea Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Babdaba Mountain Mountain 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fethiye Marina 9.5 miles
- Fethiye Grand Bus Station 9.5 miles
- Ece Saray Marina 9.5 miles
- Fethiye stadium 9.6 miles
- Bird sanctuary 11.6 miles
- Aquapark 11.9 miles
- Calis Beach 12.4 miles
- Lycian Rock Cemetery 13.2 miles
- Saklikent National Park 15.5 miles
- Saklikent 15.6 miles
- Closest Airports
- Dalaman Airport 24.1 miles
- Kastelorizo Island Public Airport 34.7 miles
- Diagoras Airport 57.7 miles
All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.