A message to all our guests
TRAVELLING TO TURKEY… WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Turkey Covid Regulations 1st of June 2021 Update (Removing the restrictions in Turkey):
- The covid-19 restriction will be between 22:00 and 05:00 am on weekdays.
- Weekend lockdown will start at 22:00 on Saturday and continue until 05:00 am Monday Morning.
- Restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries in Turkey will start to accept guests as of the 1st of June. —People will be able to eat in the restaurants from 07:00 am until 21:00 on weekdays and -Saturdays. Takeaway and delivery service will continue until 24:00 midnight.
- On Sundays, there will be a delivery service only.
- Sports halls, Gym centres will be open between 07:00 and 21:00 every day, except Sunday.
- There are no restrictions for tourists (foreign visitors) in Turkey. But wearing masks outside and showing HES Code when entering closed areas are still mandatory.
What is HES code?
A private HES code is a personal code implemented by the Turkish Ministry of Health to reduce the presence and prevent passengers who are positive or have contact with a positive patient to be on board in Domestic and International Flights during controlled social life conditions.
It is mandatory to have a valid HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) code when purchasing a Bus, Train, Plane ticket, long distance transportation travel and travel between and inside the cities in Turkey.
You may face Administrative and Legal sanctions or you may not be permitted to enter Turkey in case you haven’t filled in the form correctly or giving misleading statements
What do you need to obtain HES code?
Before you start to fill the form you’ll Need :
- Your identification documents.
- Your travel information.
You will Provide information about your Passport and Itinerary ( Full name , Passport No, Nationality , and Current Living Location , Details of the places that you have visited over the last 10 days , Arrival Date to Turkey , Air Carriers and Flight Number).
In addition to your contact information ( E-mail Address , Phone Number ) ,you should also specify your address where you will stay in Turkey .
When should I complete Turkey Entry Form?
You should fill the passenger clearance within the last 72 hours before your trip.
Please answer all questions thoroughly and accurately to protect your and your loved one’s health during the Covid-19 pandemic.
A private HES code will be created automatically basing on the given information.
We will be in contact with you in case of any contact with Covid-19 patient during your travel and staying in Turkey using the HES Code information. For this reason, the accuracy and update ability of the information is so important.
Basing on your HES code your Information will be checked at the Turkish Republic borders.
Not filling the form or giving misleading statements, you potentially expose yourself to legal liability. you might also prevent from enterıng Turkey. (Unless you are a Turkish Citizen or residence permit holder ).
Simple, non-invasive COVID-19 saliva test
-UK government approved, easy to use at home
-No swab, no discomfort, just spit
-Gold standard test, 99% accurate*
-Quick results online, 24-36hrs after arrival at our lab
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIGHCLERE HOTEL AND SPA
WE ARE OPEN
Supporting Business Travellers, Holiday Makers, Key Workers and Offering Holistic Wellness Treatments
Highclere Hotel & spar has implemented a series of enhanced operational safety measures.
Below is an overview of how we have adapted every area of our operations for your maximum safety. Should you have a specific question please contact our Reservations Team.
What you need to know once at the hotel:
EASY CHECK IN:
- Please be aware guests are not required to wear face coverings at the hotel
- We Have a house doctor on call for your convenience
- Wrist temperature taken at check in
- Complimentary and Confidential Covid stunning suites available should you test positive prior to your departure.
Health & Safety
For your safety and comfort, sanitiser stations are located at key points throughout the hotel. In addition, we are regularly sanitising high traffic areas and touch points such as handles, rails, surfaces and switches. All of our colleagues are provided with protective equipments and will be wearing masks (with huge friendly smiles underneath!).
Our cleaning team will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times as well as carefully following strict cleaning and sanitisation standards when preparing and refreshing your room.
Our Breakfast will continue to be served as normal , but we now require all guests to make a reservation for breakfast. Guests may also enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room if requested.
Our Highclere team are here to make sure your arrangements run smoothly and would be very happy to assist you with any planning ahead of your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Highclere Hotel & Spa. To make your reservation, please book online or contact our Reservations Team by emailing.
Highclere Team ♥